Friday, July 16, 2010

parvathi menon

Parvathy Menon made her debut in the Malayalam film Out of Syllabus in 2006. Parvathy Menon has acted in 4 Malayalam films and three Kannada film, Milana, which was released in September 2007. Her latest film is Poo, released in December 2008, in which is also her Tamil debut movie.

She has had the guts to do a Tamil film sans make-up and look totally de-glamourised as Mari in Poo, the village lass. "I’m a city-bred girl and have never met a character like Mari in my life. So, I went to a village near Rajapalayam in south Tamil Nadu, where I worked for two days in a cracker factory to get my body language right and to understand the character. Thanks to the director, I was able to do complete research and got to know the stories of many Maris there." Says Parvathi Menon.

No comments:

Post a Comment